Why should I choose Men Singing Carols for my holiday event?
We formed our company to bring our passion for the holiday season's music (and a premium level of entertainment) to holiday season parties & events, and we started Men Singing Carols to bring fun, charming, male holiday acappella to the New York City area. Our versions of traditional Christmas carols, other holiday favorites, and secular selections are musically gratifying, requiring a professional level of performance, commitment & rehearsal from all of our Men. When you book the Men Singing Carols, you're not getting a group of casual performers singing relatively simple carols; you're booking a sophisticated, finely-rehearsed & tuned ensemble singing truly professional-level music.
Our Men range from performers on- and Off-Broadway to talented choral singers and solo vocalists; musicians, artists, teachers, vocal coaches, and more. We firmly believe our reputation and ability to compete in a crowded industry rests entirely on providing the absolute best holiday entertainment you can possibly hire for your party, singers or otherwise. And, we love making our customers happy & proud to have us entertain their guests.
Preparing the Men Singing Carols each year is the New York Holiday Singers, Inc. team: Jen, Greg, and Doug, our Executive Director, Creative Director, and Associate Producer, respectively. For instance, Greg has two decades' worth of experience providing music & entertainment for events, and all three members of our management team absolutely love the holiday season: its music, its sounds, its flavors & aromas, and the best it can bring out in people. They love it so much that they, too, sing in multiple groups within our company!
When you get groups of wonderful performers like this together, give them fantastic music, have them rehearse and bond for months… Well, then you get magic.
- Why should I choose Men Singing Carols for my holiday event?
- What events do your groups perform at?
- Do you offer Victorian / "Dickens" carolers?
- Do the Men Singing Carols sing classical/traditional carols or contemporary music?
- Do you sing any secular selections or things that aren't "too Christmas-y"?
- Do you have any other "looks" you can wear?
- Are you able to wear branded outfits or accessories that I provide, or something specific?
- How far are you willing to travel?
- Do the Men peform memorized?
- I'd like the Men's performance to be a surprise. Is that doable?
- Can you "walk & carol", or greet my guests?
- Who created your websites?