I'd like the Men's performance to be a surprise. Is that doable?
Those types of appearances tend to be our favorite! We love playing "in-character" until we start singing, or popping out to surprise a room full of unsuspecting listeners with our rich harmonies and charming performance, and have done so on numerous occasions to a phenomenal response. We build our setlist specifically in those circumstances, and have a lot of fun doing so!
- Why should I choose Men Singing Carols for my holiday event?
- What events do your groups perform at?
- Do you offer Victorian / "Dickens" carolers?
- Do the Men Singing Carols sing classical/traditional carols or contemporary music?
- Do you sing any secular selections or things that aren't "too Christmas-y"?
- Do you have any other "looks" you can wear?
- Are you able to wear branded outfits or accessories that I provide, or something specific?
- How far are you willing to travel?
- Do the Men peform memorized?
- I'd like the Men's performance to be a surprise. Is that doable?
- Can you "walk & carol", or greet my guests?
- Who created your websites?