How far are you willing to travel?
As our company is based out of New York City, travel to locations accessible by MTA subways & buses is included in the your quote. (Please note, though, that if it will take us over an hour or so to get to your event from midtown, there may be a small travel surcharge for our time.) Further than that, such as travel to New Jersey, Long Island, Westchester, and even beyond, we work with you for any travel costs, as we usually have to rent a car for driving or take the transit where accessible, and we like to compensate our performers for their travel time. When your event involves travel outside of the tri-state area, additional costs such as lodging may need to be considered. Why not contact us today, and we'll see if we can work something out?
- Why should I choose Men Singing Carols for my holiday event?
- What events do your groups perform at?
- Do you offer Victorian / "Dickens" carolers?
- Do the Men Singing Carols sing classical/traditional carols or contemporary music?
- Do you sing any secular selections or things that aren't "too Christmas-y"?
- Do you have any other "looks" you can wear?
- Are you able to wear branded outfits or accessories that I provide, or something specific?
- How far are you willing to travel?
- Do the Men peform memorized?
- I'd like the Men's performance to be a surprise. Is that doable?
- Can you "walk & carol", or greet my guests?
- Who created your websites?