Do you offer Victorian / "Dickens" carolers?
As of 2015, our company does not offer Victorian carolers. We decided early on that we would focus our budget and time on our high-quality music. That said, if you're not interested in the Men Singing Carols or any other of our professional groups, we can personally recommend the Dickens Victorian Carollers for any Victorian caroling needs. This phenomenal group has been around for three decades and has sung for four Presidential administrations at the White House as well as other extraordinary performances. We are not affiliated with the Dickens Victorian Carollers in any way, but our New York Holdiay Singers appeared with them on The Rachael Ray Show and have met with their director multiple times since, and came away very impressed with their music and presentation.
- Why should I choose Men Singing Carols for my holiday event?
- What events do your groups perform at?
- Do you offer Victorian / "Dickens" carolers?
- Do the Men Singing Carols sing classical/traditional carols or contemporary music?
- Do you sing any secular selections or things that aren't "too Christmas-y"?
- Do you have any other "looks" you can wear?
- Are you able to wear branded outfits or accessories that I provide, or something specific?
- How far are you willing to travel?
- Do the Men peform memorized?
- I'd like the Men's performance to be a surprise. Is that doable?
- Can you "walk & carol", or greet my guests?
- Who created your websites?